• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW Parts from Tom's Bronco Parts!

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Hey Guys,

It's been a while since I've posted on here but for good reason. We have been busy developing a ton of early Bronco parts for you guys. Here are some links to items we just got in recently:

66-73 Bronco Steering Wheels, Factory Style

- These wheels are an exact replica of the factory original, developed and made exclusively for TBP. The quality of these wheels puts past replicas to shame. We are extremely excited to have these steering wheels available.

Full Line of TBP LED Off-Road Lights
Our TBP Off-Road LED Lights are something we are really proud of. The patented custom lenses in our light bars refract & reflect the light in a way that provides up to 5 x the output of comparable LED lights. And since they are our own brand, we can offer them direct to you at excellent prices!

Glove Box Latch Bezels
This item may be small, but it's important for the looks of your dash. Without the chrome bezel around the glove box latch, it looks hideous. This is a direct replica of the original again made exclusively for TBP.

Dana 20 Transfer Case HD Detent Spring Kits
This kit comes with stainless steel detent balls, 30% stiffer springs and stainless steel adjustable screws. Allows you to put more tension on the shift rails in effect helping to prevent the shifter from popping out of gear.

House

Minutia Militia
I was very impressed with the steering wheel I saw.

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
3669___66_73_Ford_Bronco_Steering_Wheel.jpg

Here's a pic of the wheel.

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Thanks Andrew. We are really happy with it. Have a great weekend.

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Garrett that wheel is beautiful. Would you guys happen to have an adapter to mount it on your flaming river steering column? I Have bought and installed your column, but like the look of the original wheel

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
We don't have an adapter to fit it to the Flaming River. That'd be a pretty interesting piece to fit the two together. We've discussed making a smaller diameter version with a more universal mounting system but if we do that it'll be a ways down the road.