• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 76 Bronco Ranger Uncut Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tplane2

Loc.
Kailua, Hi
1976 Bronco Ranger Uncut Project for sale.

-Clean title with Glove Box and Door jams VINS

Here's we go: Bought this Bronco as a project about 4 years ago. It was sitting in a gentlemen's field in Kentucky for a while. Hadn't been registered since 2000. It lived in Washington state prior to that. Don't know much more about the history other than that.

Vehicle was in one piece when purchased and did run after sitting for a long time. Sent to a body man I trusted, but long story short, it was disassembled and no progress was made over a long period of time. I had to go pick it up a couple weeks ago and its just too much for me to try and do myself.

-Its in Pieces!
-The body is rusted. There are some good panels such as the doors doors and hood, but as you can see I'd just chalk most of it as a loss.
-Frame looks solid, no real rust there.
-Engine ran before body disassembly. Just used to putt around for movements, never got it up to speed.
-Top looks ok to me? Side glass is missing.
-No Interior besides Driver's seat

-Boxes of parts, its disassembled.

NO part out at this time.

I'll try my best to answer questions. Looking to get rid of it soon. Let me know if my price is off here.

Its covered at my Dad's farm. He can assist in loading if needed. Thanks guys.

EDIT:
Issues posting pics: Craigslist Ad https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1976-bronco-ranger-uncut/6715720213.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.