• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL WTB Bronco with good tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
WTB Bronco with a Good Diver quality Tub. I have a great frame I have rebuilt and would like to just do a body transplant.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Dennis Carpenter is selling a new tub at a great discount. Won’t last long.

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
I saw the older tub DC is advertising, but I haven’t heard or seen good reviews about it. I’m looking for a good unrestored or older restoration that needs a motor or differentials. Thanks for the responses and pms.

OP
OP
70twocan

70twocan

Loc.
Enterprise
Thanks for all the PMs. I still haven't found exactly what I looking for. Please keep them coming. I am willing to travel or have something shipped from any of the 48.

Roger Dodger

Hello, I have a 76 Ranger with an apparent factory Koenig PTO-driven winch. I bought it in 1998 and took it to a guy to do minor repairs and repaint, although it didn't need much. He took it apart and let it set until I finally got po'd enough to go and get it. It's been setting in my barn since. I had bought at that time about $3k worth of parts such as rubbers, bushings, etc., to make it pristine, again. The rear fenders have been cut, but the floor boards and all else are in good shape with some surface rust. It was running well when I bought it and I should have just left it alone, but didn't know the guy was gonna stiff me like he did. Anyway, I would like to sell it. It's complete; I haven't tried to start it in years. It has about 80-something thousand original miles. It's in the price range you indicated and I would not decline a reasonable offer. It has a clear TN title and just needs a new home. If it's a factory pto-driven winch, I understand that's very rare. If you're interested, send me your email address and I will send a link to dropbox where you can view pictures. I also have a 66 u13 frame with the wrong body on it if you're interested.
thanks,
roger

Status
Not open for further replies.