• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB birthday card

Myllo73

My Dad's 65th Bday is coming up Sunday so I bought him the best card I could from Hallmark. It has a early bronco on the front. I'm not able to put pics up here or I would show it. Dad own's 2 cherokee's and a cj, so we go back and forth on my eb and his heeps. Has anyone else seen a birthday or other type card with an eb on it?

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
The wife and I saw that same card a few weeks ago in our local Walgreens. Thought it was cool so I took a pic. :)

OP
OP
Myllo73

Myllo73

He got a good laugh at it. It's the same one as on the other thread, thanks for putting that in there thegreatjustino!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Sorry for the bump but my Mom came home with this and didn't even realize it was a Bronco

20121225_141610.jpg

She said there were more on the shelf. If anyone wants one let me know and Ill stop back by. I told her anytime she finds anything Classic Bronco, buy the lot!