• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chrome Yellow?

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
Is this really an orange color? I seem to get two totally different colors when I google it. I am wanting an Orange color (Go Vols). I am going to order some spray cans to try some things out but wanted to make sure that “chrome yellow” really was an orange color.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
My 64 Sprint was painted chrome yellow. I always thought it was sort of an orangey yellow. Sort of in between, but a little more to the yellow side. Depending on the light you'd see more of one than the other.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Half cab in my Garage is Chrome Yellow.

The 69 in my Garage is a nice Orange. Cordova Copper.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
chrome yellow reminds me of school bus yellow. i have looked at it on autocolor library many times. love the original colors of broncos and the seventies

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Everyone thinks I painted my truck for the Vols. It is Calypso Corral. All the Vols fans around me love it!
It actually more orange than it looks in the picture. It really Pops!

Attachments

• IMG_7578.jpg
    IMG_7578.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
I believe this Bronco is chrome yellow. Looks more yellow than orange to me. Bronco used to belong to owner of Adam's Polishes. Wish I had bought it.

Attachments

• WIRE-FRAMED_zpsyjgpexr2.jpg
    WIRE-FRAMED_zpsyjgpexr2.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 86

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Chrome Brown, on the other hand is really pretty Brown.

Here's another Chrome yellow or two for reference.

Attachments

• 70stroppe.JPG
    70stroppe.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 84

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Check my garage. Original paint chrome yellow. It is somewhat orange. I prefer the prairie and pinto yellow color. But it is still nice,