• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*NEW* reproduction Jack hold down hook assembly

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Last Fall there was some discussion on CB about these, so I decided to take a an original we had a make a small batch of authentic reproductions.

We machined a forming fixture to duplicate the exact location and bend radii and then had them bright zinc plated just like the originals.

Also included is a reproduction stamped wing nut with the correct narrow wing to clear the formed inner wheel center when installed.

I believe this was originally only used in 67, but it could be used for other years if someone wanted to.

In 66 the jack was mounted in the rear corner of the bed by the tailgate.

In 67 the jack was mounted inside the spare wheel with the specially formed hook and stamped wingnut.

I believe it was in 68 that the jack was moved under the hood on the inner fender, but I need to confirm that for sure.

Unless these sell out in the next couple weeks, I will also have them available at the Bronco Parts Swapmeet in Hudsonville, MI on April 13th, and also at the Bronco Driver Super Celebration the following weekend.

The price is $30 and includes the hook, wingnut and shipping. Paypal is preferred, but I can also take checks and money orders.

I only made 20 of these in this first run to see if how much interest there may be in them. If you would like one, please send me a PM and I will contact you with payment info.

I'm also still making the authentic reproductions of the black poly jack bags for those of you who have under hood jack mounts.

Thanks,
Drew

Attachments

• CIMG7814.jpg
    CIMG7814.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 109
  • download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 143
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    8 KB · Views: 118
  • download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 114
  • BRONCO 124.jpg
    BRONCO 124.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Drew.
I need one...I can pickup at Townsend. Thanks, Dennis

House

Minutia Militia
Drew,
Not sure how I missed this, but I still need one for my '67...
Thanks

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I still have several of the hooks (and some bags as well if anyone wants those)

PM sent with Paypal info.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Only 3 of these left and no current plans to make another run of them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk