• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Early Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsideDave

New unused Wild Horses 5.5" Coil Springs - $110
Bilstein front 7100 Series 12" Travel short body shock with remote reservoir - AK7112SB-06 - 360/80 valving - $120 each
Bilstein rear 5125 Series 10" Travel shock with 255/70 valving - BE5-6248-H5 - $70 each
Adjustable track / trac bar - $50
Coil Spring retainer cups - $25
Rear traction bar brackets that pick up off of u-bolts - similar to Duffs - axle brackets only - $40

Can text or email pics

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OsideDave

I ran them on a 3.5 lift and got them here through Lee at Raceshocks Company. I believe a lot of CB members ordered Bilsteins through him before the vendors carried them

BigToe

Interested in the adjustable trac bar, does it include bushings? any thought on shipping to 85730?

OP
OP
O

OsideDave

Interested in the adjustable trac bar, does it include bushings? any thought on shipping to 85730?

I can send you pictures if you PM your cell phone number. It is a center adjustable trac bar. No problem on shipping to Tucson

OP
OP
O

OsideDave

also, what color are the coil springs?

The springs are blue and I am unsure of the on the 5.5 lift question. I guess you could try to cross reference what others have done here or look at WH catalog to see what shocks they run on the front. The rears have sold

yakelys69

Ruffly how many miles on the shocks & condition?

Last edited:

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
What kind of coil cups do you have? Just stock?

I was interested in the shocks but I think they're too long for my ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.