• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Over.....

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Easy for the capable fabricator, but we are happy to stack our dimes on a pair, and send them to you ready to bolt in and party on!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento

Teal68-

I do have a few things along those lines; (click on each pic, and it will take you to the product page on our site)

1/2" - 20 Tube adapter (designed for Heim Joints, but works for lots of other applications)

1/2" - 20 threaded weld washer (basically a tube adapter that has about half of the internal thread length)

And then, I'm not sure your exact application, but I do sell these brackets specifically for attaching seatbelts (1/2" hole, not threaded; you would use a nylock nut, but they are a double-shear bracket, which is required for some Race 'Tech' Class rules.

Hope that helps!

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
That first one would be perfect it was long enough to go thru the 2" tube so I could weld it both sides, but I see it only has a 1" neck on it.

I had not considered the double shear brackets. I'll see if that might work for me.

Thanks for the quick response,
Tyler