• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A new Bronco t-shirt design!

TCheney

Hey CB! It's been awhile! I've been wanting to print this design for a long time. I was hoping to post this with shirts ready to ship, but the "snowpocalypse" in Portland has delayed shirts until Monday 12/12. In spite of that, they have already started to sell, so I figured I'd better post this while both colors and sizes are available.

We are shipping first come first serve. The first batch go out Monday via USPS priority mail.

In the future, I will be putting reprints of the "I Believe" shirts in the shop, and any other shirts or art I create. The "Still Better Than a Jeep" will probably print next, but I want to get these done and shipped in time for Christmas.

Also... there are just a couple of sets of Bronco Christmas cards! The first printing sold out in 4 hours!

To help handle inventory and shipping, my lovely wife has set up an Etsy storefront. I can't link to it directly from here, but if you go to etsy.com and search for thomcheneystudio you should be able to find them. They look a lot like the pic I attached.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-12-10 at 9.27.56 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2016-12-10 at 9.27.56 AM.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Screen shot 2016-12-10 at 10.09.13 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-12-10 at 10.09.13 AM.png
    291 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looking forward to getting mine next week!

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Port and Company. They're really nice and they fit well (hope I can say that after the first washing). I'm wearing mine to work today.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 44

bigjhoov

nobody
Port and Company. They're really nice and they fit well (hope I can say that after the first washing). I'm wearing mine to work today.

Todd Z.

Thanks Todd, they are good shirts. I've had some shirts made with them. They hold up well.

OP
OP
TCheney

TCheney

Todd Z.

Thanks Todd!

I normally like to use Gildan shirts, but to get the 2 colors in all the sizes I needed, the printer recommended this shirt and brand. The specs are the same. They seem pretty decent. I find that the fit is a little less boxy, at least in the smaller sizes.