• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
This has probably been addressed somewhere in this thread already but I am basically lazy. Why is it so often that all I see is a dot where there is supposed to be a picture when I browse through other's threads?

Thanks,

Anybody?

Okay, third time asking; is there a fix for this problem?

That is most likely some sort of filter/firewall on your computer.

When I am at work, I can only see Contributor pics. Pics loaded some other way just show as a box with an X. When I am at home I can see all the pics.

Do you have a super-wazzu firewall?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry for the late reply. Can you post a link to an example thread where you're seeing this problem?

Jon, I think Bronco Junkie might have hit on my problem in his reply. I am realizing that it is when I am on my work computer that I see this problem. Big Brother just has too many filters on me. Thanks, anyway.

Different topic and maybe wrong place but is there a way of checking whether I have ordered calendars already. I want two of them but I have become old and forgetful.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is most likely some sort of filter/firewall on your computer.

When I am at work, I can only see Contributor pics. Pics loaded some other way just show as a box with an X. When I am at home I can see all the pics.

Do you have a super-wazzu firewall?

Thanks, Junkie, I think that's probably the problem.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Different topic and maybe wrong place but is there a way of checking whether I have ordered calendars already. I want two of them but I have become old and forgetful.
Sorry, but I had to chuckle at that one. :)

You should have received an email confirmation, but they sometimes get caught in spam filters. If you want just PM me the name or street address that you would have ordered with and I'll check my records.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Is there a way to upload pics from facebook here to classicbroncos?

JGZ

Testing.Nope still won't load photos.I don't get it.Used to be able to load photos.Don't know what's up.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Testing.Nope still won't load photos.I don't get it.Used to be able to load photos.Don't know what's up.
Are you uploading pics from your computer or trying to get them off Facebook?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sent my check last week. How long does it take for the status to change?
I checked my PO box last Fri and didn't see it. I just upgraded your account. If the check still hasn't arrived in a couple of days I'll get in touch.

Thanks!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Is there a way to upload pics from facebook here to classicbroncos?

You could post a "link" to the pics, but to upload the pics themselves, you'd need to save them to your HD or somewhere to upload them "from"

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Well, I finally got on the stick and made the commitment to "Contributor" status!
Feel like a real part of the family with the little yellow "Contributor" status on my post! :cool:
It was instant too!
Thanks Jon!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, I finally got on the stick and made the commitment to "Contributor" status!
Feel like a real part of the family with the little yellow "Contributor" status on my post! :cool:
It was instant too!
Thanks Jon!

Why thank you sir. What took ya so long? ;D

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
You know, I really don't know. One of those things you never think about, and when you do, all you say is... "I need to do this" but never do. Well, sitting around recuperating from shoulder surgery and looking for things to do with one hand, and.........
Didn't really need to join, but felt like I was stealing with all the info and knowledge I was getting from here and not paying a dime!
I would say I will get more return for my investment from this than anything else I ever did.
Great Forum
Great Mod's
Great People
Unlimited knowledge base!
Plus all the Bronco's!!!
As they say.....IT DON'T GET NO BETTER THAN THIS!