• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Parts brining to Super Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosgate150

I am bringing the below: CASH in person as SC...

Complete Original Sport Windshield chrome set, all pieces are straight and high gloss polished. lower piece has a small dent in the center... $150 (see pics)

Used sun visors, parchment color… $30 (see pics)

Used brown door handle cups... $10.00 for both. (see pics)

2 sets of Used FORD grill letters, no red center and some pitting… $30.00 each set

New wiper cover mounting brackets... $10.00 (see pic)

Attachments

• chrome_1.jpg
    chrome_1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 89
  • chrome_2.jpg
    chrome_2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Visor_1.jpg
    Visor_1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 22
  • Visor_2.jpg
    Visor_2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 22
  • cups.jpg
    cups.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Letters_1.jpg
    Letters_1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 20
  • Letters_2.jpg
    Letters_2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Mike D

Contributor
parts

i will take hardtop weatherstripping thanks miked

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'll give you $20 for the letters if no one takes them...stop by the LUBR4X4 tent for a beverage!

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
You got a pic of the dash pad and cover? I may be interested if it’s not too bad of shape.

OP
OP
fosgate150

fosgate150

pic...

You got a pic of the dash pad and cover? I may be interested if it’s not too bad of shape.

I will get pictures later today... It is in great shape, none of the screw holes are rusted and both outer fingers are not rusted. I am guessing it had cracks and someone put the cover on it.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I will get pictures later today... It is in great shape, none of the screw holes are rusted and both outer fingers are not rusted. I am guessing it had cracks and someone put the cover on it.

Sent u a PM.

fnutter

I am looking for a set of aftermarket black seats for my Bronco. Both fronts and rear. Something equivalent to the TBP set with the fold and tumble rear seat or the WH Procar elites. If anyone has either a torn up set that need re-covered or a nice set. Obviously if it is a torn up set they don't need to be black, since I will be re-covering them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.