• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH metal backing plates for 2 piece roadster door inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok it time again... I just had made up 10 sets on of my original roadster style metal backing plates. These backing plates were copied off of original roadster set so they work on original factory Ford fiberglass door inserts. They also have been used with all different kinds of aftermarket OE style door inserts too. In other words they are prefect for U13 restoration but since they are made thicker they the originals these backing plates are great for a trail truck too!

I make these only once or twice a year which all depends on your guys' need/demand. Right now I have 4 sets now with 1 sale still pending.
Thanks Jeff

Price is $125 per set plus shipping UPS $17-23 now a days %)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

mrdrnac

Contributor
Great Product (much better than stock, and way better than the other replacement options out there), perfect fit, and Gas Pig was super to deal with.

:):) Mrdrnac

skinner

Contributor
I have a pair of these from a few years back and you won't find any better than these unless you find OEM, but then these might even be better than that. Just not the nastolgia that goes with the original ones. Heavy duty and welded and finished flawlessly.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys!!! I really do appreciate the positive feedback! :)

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok down to now 7 sets with a few more sales still pending!

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok 3 more sets sold so leaves only 4 and one sale still pending.

fummins97

Loc.
Richmond, Mi
I recently obtained a 66 u13 but it has doors on it now, do you have a picture of how these mount on the body? interested if you still have a set left. thanks

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I recently obtained a 66 u13 but it has doors on it now, do you have a picture of how these mount on the body? interested if you still have a set left. thanks

Sorry guys on the long delay on getting back! With two rush projects at work I really no time for much else! %)

Anyways yes I have three sets left. So please PM and I'll get you a shipping price.
Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
only two sets left!!!

Ok two sets left! Get them while I have them because not sure how soon I'll be making them again!!

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Only two sets left

Anyone needing a set of roadster door metal backing plates?

Thanks

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One down and one still pending. If anyone needs set let me know because I might not make any for a while (4-5 months) unless I get more then a couple of comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.