• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Bronco Frame Off Restomod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loc.
The Bluegrass State
1977 Bronco U-15 Wagon
Complete frame off restomod. Has approximately 250 miles on build. I'll start from the ground up on what was done to the truck.
Frame
Frame and both axle housings were powder coated
Both axles have chromo axles (Rear are 31 spline axles)
Ford 9' has Tru Trac Locker
Ford 9' has Ruff Stuff pinion guard
Warn locking hubs on front end
All new brake components
WH braided extended stainless steel braided brake hoses (master cylinder to prop. valve, rear frame to rear axle and front brake hoses)
Hydratech Hydroboost Brakes
JBG shocks on all four corners
Hellwig Sway Bars on front and rear (front is off-road version that can be disconnected)
James Duff Classic Traction Bars
TBP Long Travel Radius Arms
WH 3 1/2 in Rock Crawler Coils and 3 1/2 rear leaf springs
James Duff Extreme Front Coil
37-12.50R16 ND Iroks mounted on Cragar Soft 8 steel wheel w/ matching spare
Driveline
ATK Ford 351w roller motor
Ford Motorsports Ceramic Headers w/ stainless steel 2 into 1 exhaust
Ford Explorer Serpentine Set Up
Fitech Fuel Injection ( Holley 650 included also, truck was built to run either EFI or carb with very little change over)
Champion Radiator with Ron Davis Shroud
Both Fitech electric fuel pump for EFI and Carter 4070 electric fuel pump for carb installed on truck
Summit Racing HEI Distributor and Ford Motorsports Plug Wires
C-4 transmission with Hughes Performance Torque Converter and Deep Trans Pan
Transmission has two external coolers since radiator trans cooler couldn't be used
one is equipped with fan for extra cooling when off road.
Dana 20 with WH Extreme Rear Output Assembly
Tom Woods Driveshafts
Body
Entire front end all new sheet metal
Kick panels, rockers and pillars are new sheet metal
Both floor pans and rear floor are new sheet metal
New doors with Scott Drake Vent Windows,regulators, latches,etc. are factory
New rear quarters
New tailgate w/ new latches,hinges,support cables,etc
TBP Fender Flares
PNW Bronco upper and rear quarter panel guards
Bumpers are custom made included are Hi Lift Jack,Hi Lift Stabilizer Plate and five gallon jerry can
12,000 winch and remote control
Rocker guards are custom made
TBP Six Point Family Cage w/ additional modifications (tied into frame)
Rampage Soft Top
Interior
PRP Seats Front and Rear
Three point seat belts front and rear
WH Lockable Console
Tuffy Underseat Lockable Storage Box
Tuffy Rear Speaker Enclosures
Kenwood Stereo with Kenwood Speakers in front and rear
12 volt and USB charging ports in dash
Winters Shifter
JB Fabrications Twin Sticks
Auto Meter Z Series Gauges
Summit Racing Tilt Steering Column
Grant Steering Wheel
Chevy upgrade rebuilt heater box
American Autowire Wiring Harness
Truck is set up for second battery, but needs second battery and isolator
Haltron Fire Extinguisher in front , large Co2 mounted in rear on cage with quick release
WH Two inch body lift
Misc.
Head lights are Truck Lites LEDs
James Duff LED rock lights under truck on roll bar tie ins, two also installed under hood for lighting engine compartment if needed
Front and rear LED lights for off-road
If you have any questions send me PM. Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers please. Asking price is $27500.00 . Local pick up only buyer responsible for arraigning and paying for shipping. For some reason I could only upload one photo to this post. My garage has additional photos in it of my rig.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 937
Last edited:

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Hi! I'm super pedantic, but wanted a quick clarification:
You list a C4 here, but your garage says stock np435.
Looking at the interior it appears to be the auto, but thought I'd toss that out there.

Also, that is a beautiful Bronco. Wish I had the budget.

OP
OP

Loc.
The Bluegrass State
Jaxlax,
You are correct it does have a C4 with a Winters Shifters. When I did my signature line it had a NP435. I thought I changed it in my signature line must have been in my garage. Thanks for the compliments guys they are really appreciated. It was a fun truck to build. I'm moving back to MT in the near future and don't really have a way to tow it two thousand miles. So I figured I'd sell it and build another one once I get there!

Last edited:

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Jaxlax,
You are correct it does have a C4 with a Winters Shifters. When I did my signature line it had a NP435. I thought I changed it in my signature line must have been in my garage.

No worries. I really like what you did and always like pictures/descriptions so I read and look at EVERYTHING so I can daydream/plan/save.

Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

broncoP

Contributor
Nice Rig. I thought $27.5k was too cheap now 22k, why isn't anyone buying this.

OP
OP

Loc.
The Bluegrass State
broncoP,
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I thought the asking price was pretty reasonable. The only luck I have had is answering questions like what size motor,what size tires does it have and my favorite. What kind of shape are the floor pans and rear floor in? It was a frame off restoration,nope I didn't forget to replace those. They are new just like it said in my post. Sorry if anyone takes what I've said in a dickish tone. Selling this thing has been really frustrating.

OP
OP

Loc.
The Bluegrass State
Hyghlnder,
I knew I forgot something! I hope you got the pictures earlier today. The paint started as a gloss coat /base coat. After a few trips through woods I wasn't happy with how the paint was wearing. So stripped the paint and re sprayed it in a satin finish. The satin finish has held up really well. I do wax it with some stuff Turtle Wax makes and having wax coat really seems to help with cleaning it up. I did leave the interior,cowl panel door and tailgate jambs in the base coat clear coat gives it a kinda different contrast. Sorry for not getting an answer to you earlier.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
377, nice rig and good luck with your sale!

I noticed your e-brake setup and really like it! Do you have any other info or pictures of how you worked it out??? My custom cage will not allow the std pedal setup and this would be AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.