• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1973 Bronco Marti Report - Options?

bgaller

I recently picked up a 1973 Ford Bronco, what does "Reduced Noise Exhaust System" and "Convenience Group" mean?:

LSZYzZg.jpg

4vCvrDb.jpg

bw9mLeB.jpg

yTBEUI5.jpg

ptQFjJ7.png

SAcobra427

Not sure

I'm not sure but my 73 also had that same muffler option and would like to know more about it too. It has headers and Cherry Bomb mufflers on it now tho so quite the opposite from "factory" LOL

OP
OP
B

bgaller

It's got the usual rust areas (kick panels, rockers, driver floor, and front inner fenders), but it sure runs and drives good! The PO had NOS rockers he included so I can get them replaced when I get around to it.

THEBONE

Nice Bronco. The convenience package in 1977 was a cigarette lighter, 10" day/night mirror and a map light. Probably the same in '73.

House

Minutia Militia
Wow, awesome truck!
Seapine stripe delete rocker trim Ranger with 4.11 dual limited slips! :eek:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Nice bronco congrats! Hats off to the previous owner for the radio bracket addition, rather than cutting the dash!

broncojack

Contributor
Nice Bronco. The convenience package in 1977 was a cigarette lighter, 10" day/night mirror and a map light. Probably the same in '73.

It was the same but the bright horn ring was added. (77 had the horn pad)

House

Minutia Militia
No way man!
Beltline and rocker trim on a Ranger is SIC! :cool:

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Best bronco I ever owned. Ranger stripe delete all original. Damn I should not have sold that.

1b56e2c7f0b4b66efeb8cf43a6bc7f83.jpg

I love your new truck! Keep it original as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk