• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

60/40 bench with built in seatbelts?

hammer

Bronco Guru
So I have this 60/40 bench out of an '09 Ranger that I was planning on putting in my rig.

2009_ford_ranger_60-40_seats.jpg

I just bought my wife an '08 honda element and I really like the buckets in that. Got me thinking of trying to find something that has the shoulder belt built into the seat. This way there is no buying or mounting of seat belts. Not a huge deal to weld something up to my roll bar but thought i would toss it out here to see.

So does a 60/40 bench with built in seat belts that's narrow enough to fit into a bronco exist?

KennyB

Loc.
Simi Valley
Carful of your Seat height. I used Mustang Cobra Seats. And I rocked them back like the Stock Seats. … and I couldn’t see out the Windshield…. The Mustang Seats have the Receiver end of the Seatbelt on the Seat, so, I had to Really beef up the mounting Brackets. I have to weld, or Bolt the Shoulder part to the Roll bar. *** Seat Belt Bolts are 7/16” Fine Tread*** Not sure Why I remember that..........................BTW I Almost bought the Ranger/Mazda Bench seat... You made a Good Choice.

Attachments

• IMG-20101022-00123.jpg
    IMG-20101022-00123.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 47