• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steering wheel

Canadianbacon

Loc.
Alberta, Canada
Looking for recommendations on a steering wheel. I have PS, Bronco came with a 13 inch thing. The steering is way to quick for my liking. Also the horn has never worked.

I'd like a wooden wheel. What size do you guys recommend? Any specific ones you guys recommend?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Grants are a good choice... Lots of those in folks rigs. maybe not wooden, but definitely Grant

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I had a 13" wheel in mine when I bought it....NO power steering and 36" tires!! Went to a 15" Grant, added power steering and down-sized to 33" tires.

Now, went back to a stock wheel and glad I did!

OP
OP
Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon

Loc.
Alberta, Canada
I find the steering so quick (nice on the trail) with the 13, but i do 95% of my driving around town, i honestly can't recall the last time i used 4wd even. Will a 15 make a big difference?