• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Don't know why I did it...but it makes me smile:

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Moonbeam Brown should be proud. I bet you get a tax credit too....

Last edited:

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
now just get the carpool sticker and your good to go

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And believe me, when you do you're going to get pulled over so often your head will spin. But not because they think you're scammin' the system. It'll be because they like your Bronco and want to check out the Hybrid action!

Paul

Toddpole

Contributor
Funny! I hope you have a winch to make it official.
Gas engine + electric winch = Hybrid.

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
See? That's why I love it here...to benefit from all your collective genius. :)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
if its metal .... that's one expensive ford dealer license plate frame !

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Santa Cruz , Hollywood & Beverly Hills Fords
w. the embossed checker's on the corners in very good condition are always + $200.- .... for the most part CA metal chrome dealer frames are some of the most expensive once on the marked !

I would use some other screws to secure the plate & Dealer frame !

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Santa Cruz , Hollywood & Beverly Hills Fords
w. the embossed checker's on the corners in very good condition are always + $200.- .... for the most part CA metal chrome dealer frames are some of the most expensive once on the marked !

I would use some other screws to secure the plate & Dealer frame !

Hey thanks...but I checked, they're not that valuable. They're on ebay for around $80. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-RARE-...871309?hash=item1c8960424d:g:0NIAAMXQ01dReAb4

But...I'd gladly give someone a deal for mine at $200. :) Thanks though!

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Theres a thread on that. Short of it is photobucket got greedy wants 400 a year to allow linking to pics on that site