• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Now More Than Ever: The History of Chicago has a blue one in one of the band photographs. Watched this movie on a flight from Frankfurt to Houston.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Now More Than Ever: The History of Chicago has a blue one in one of the band photographs. Watched this movie on a flight from Frankfurt to Houston.

Long flight right there.. Good times I hope

Spartan76

Season 2 of USA networks "Shooter". Bob Lee Swagger has one on his ranch. Only saw a fender in the premier episode, but episode two looks to have it in action.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
New show RMD - or sum-thing like that on velocity. Show premieres on Aug 2nd & they already have a Bronco in the promo

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 28

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It's a tribute bronco I believe.

That's Boyd Jayne's racing Bronco (he races NORRA with it each year). They put a wrap on it and added a wing to make it look like Big Oly.

Our Stroppe racer was used as a backup/understudy in the movie and also had a wrap/wing/some mods done to it. It was shown in one scene.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's Boyd Jayne's racing Bronco (he races NORRA with it each year). They put a wrap on it and added a wing to make it look like Big Oly.

Our Stroppe racer was used as a backup/understudy in the movie and also had a wrap/wing/some mods done to it. It was shown in one scene.

Todd Z.

That's cool Todd.. fun experience too I'm sure

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Season 2 of USA networks "Shooter". Bob Lee Swagger has one on his ranch. Only saw a fender in the premier episode, but episode two looks to have it in action.

Missed it in the episode but did catch it in commercial. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 102

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

Todd Z.

That's just too cool:cool: You doods are always in on the smash;D

bigdaddyof4

Loc.
Vincennes, IN
741b02957cef52f216e4cb8ada8b90e8.jpg

From the movie "Logan"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Correct for the first series. Correct for the Enterprise we grew up knowing, but he wasn't the first captain of the first Enterprise warp capable space-faring vessel according to "later history".
They went back further in the later series simply called "Star Trek - Enterprise" showing the beginning of the interstellar space program and the first Explorers a couple of hundred years (if I remember) before Pike and Kirk. Scott Bakula played the captain.

At least as far as I was concerned, it was actually a very good series. Very interesting and well played.
Of course, The Menagerie (forgot it's other title?) is still one of the all-time best episodes of any Star Trek! Still fun to watch.
Well, at least for old geezers for whom Star Trek was the first introduction to the Enterprise. For some of us, 1966 wasn't that long ago at warp speed!

Paul

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Even in the new ones. When kirk gets dropped on the ice planet and finds old spok. They find new scotty and he makes a comment about transporting admiral Archers(scott backula capt archer in enterprise) prize beagle being missing after a transporter experiment. Lol. Yep im a trek geek too

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Even in the new ones. When kirk gets dropped on the ice planet and finds old spok. They find new scotty and he makes a comment about transporting admiral Archers(scott backula capt archer in enterprise) prize beagle being missing after a transporter experiment. Lol. Yep im a trek geek too

LOL, I need to catch up...

Dano 407

Loc.
The Orange Groves
I saw a couple EB's recently in movies, they may have been mentioned before:

Atlas Shrugged (or whatever the third movie in that series was) had an EB in their secret "Colorado" location, even though it was clearly filmed here in the Giant Sequoias.

Rat Race was an awful movie with Jon Lovitz, Woopie Goldberg and every 90's character actor who you dont want to watch.....But the EB scene where the Radar Tower pulls the EB up the side of the tower was pretty clever.