• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS Great deal on bc bronco top

Status
Not open for further replies.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Ad states white in color. It's been listed for a couple of months wonder if it's still available?

hucklburry rev2

I talked to him like a month ago, so he may go down on price, I didn't need it, but its a deal eh? He said it was white.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Am I wrong?....

That eb frame has forward facing shocks. Isn't that a '66 thing?

Lawndart

Loc.
I tried for weeks. After several emails, he finally answered. Some story about him being in KC and the stuff being at his friend's place in Perry. The friend was moving at the moment, blah, blah. He would have the friend call. The friend called. He wanted to meet the following weekend. All kina hinkey. I called again - nothing. I emailed again - nothing.
Place an add but no one has the time...

Tmasnado

I purchased the top and other items from him. He is building a beautiful bronco. I must say that he was perfect to work with. He did have some major family issues with his mother at the time and I was patient with his situation. That said, it was worth it!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I tried a couple times to get info/vin on the 66' frame. He always answered or returned my call. He said they had another Bronco body on it while it was at the painter and he'd get back with me. Couple weeks went by, he posted the frame up for sale on CL again. I called again, left a message and never heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.