• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Atlanta area broncos

tampabronco

Any interest in getting together with other Bronco owners in the Atlanta area? I'm in Peach Tree city and would be willing to travel ITP

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
I'm in PTC too. I would be interested in checking out your truck. All I've got right now is a frame and running gear. I just sold my body because I'm going to go with a BroncoDesign fiberglass one. I sold the body to a guy on the south side of PTC. I'm on the north side. David

Bucky66

I'm in Roswell. I'd be in on a meet. I go to Caffeine and Octane a bit. That could be a cool meet up spot.

powers4680

I'm in Alpharetta I was also wanting to plan a get together for Broncos at caffeine and octane I think that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey. Y'all realize that the perfect get-together for you Atlanta area brothers is the Buster Miles Ford Show. Look it up. It's not far from Atlanta!

EBGeek

I just realized I goofed up the straw poll, going to fix it a repost

EBGeek

Voted

Wish there was a way to notify the Atlanta folks this is out here. I'll see if I can look up a few who've expressed interest in the past and shoot them some PM's.

EBGeek

I PM'd all active members I could find from past discussions around Atlanta/N Ga meet ups. I did not PM anyone on this thread, as I assume they would get notification emails from thread updates.

One I could not PM was G8rb8t, as his inbox was full. I used to have his cell # but can't seem to find it. If anyone has his # and wants to give him a heads up, it would be most appreciated.