• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lost my Bronco buddy yesterday

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
My best bud Wilbur passed away yesterday. He didnt get to ride in the Bronco much because it took me so long to get it running. He still enjoyed the rides he got though. From the first day we got him he was always by my side wanting my attention. He was a close to 200# Great Pyaneese and the biggest cuddler there ever was. I will never stop missing him. RIP Buddy we miss you.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6305.jpg
    IMG_6305.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 463

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very sorry to hear of your loss.

We have two little buddies that are getting very old, it will be rough to loose them. Wife and I have no kids, so they are very much members of the family.

Norm

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Terrible news.....so sorry to hear that. They become so close and dear to us....ride on Wilbur

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear that, they really become part of the family, bring a lot of joy, and become good therapists to us...and are dearly missed.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Sorry to hear about Wilbur passing. What a fine name he had.
R I P

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Ahhh man....I'm sorry Dude.
I will need therapy when my little Buddy goes...

romegadave

Sorry to hear Crush---going thru the same thing--had to put down a little pup of 12 yrs on Monday--still walking around the house and think I have to make sure I have to do things for him before work and as I come home---force of habit I suppose but he slept in the bed every night --he had a good life but it hurts. Take care and remember the good times--Dave

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Sorry to hear, we lost one earlier this year and I still miss playing in the yard with her. But the memories are fond.

chuckyb

Contributor
Sorry to hear about Wilbur. I know you are missing all 200 lbs. of him.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Sorry Crush, dogs are special, me and kids are in FL this week, wife's in MD so our dogs are staying with a sitter, first time away from them.

This is the first vacation that won't suck when it's over.

My condolences

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Hang in there...I will miss my copilot when he has to go.

Attachments

• bronco creek 004.jpg
    bronco creek 004.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ditch 006.jpg
    ditch 006.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 31

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to hear that brother.. they are just like our kids/family members.. :(

phred