• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is it nuts?

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
You promised not to ever tell anyone about that..... :mad:

No that was the potato incident on the beach. You remember, when the girls ran away. You had the potato in the back, not the front.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Is it nuts that I may want to sell my two broncos, Trail rig and driver because I want to build another one? The trail rig i have been doing rally racing with and it is a lot of fun but not as competitive as one might like. The driver is one I built for my father then redid for me. It's done but not really what I would build for me. So is it reasonable to sell just to build another? Is it a bronco life crisis?
Bax

I would sell both only to buy one already built the way you like...or sell one to build the other the way you like. if one is connected to your Dad I would keep that one, just my opinion -Jeff

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Going to sell both of them and upgrade the pretty one. 10K for the racer and 33k for the 71 Bahama blue one. Got to get pictures of them.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
can you post a link to a build thread for the one you built for your Dad, i dont remember the finished project.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Going to sell both of them and upgrade the pretty one. 10K for the racer and 33k for the 71 Bahama blue one. Got to get pictures of them.

Got to do your thing brother.. Good luck

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would have voted for selling them both and building what you want. It is a sellers market for a runner, but I don't feel like parts have seen the same hike. With your skills, you'll be money ahead going that route.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Funny I have been thinking about selling all of mine and getting one really nice one. But it just seems I cant have just one. If you are keeping your really nice one than do it, sell the others and build what you want!