• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD Radiator (3-core) and bottom mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mburkhart

My OEM radiator sprung a leak and I need a new one. Prefer a 3-core copper, but will consider aluminum.

I also need one lower mount (bracket?). I have the rubber, but the steel mount is toast.

jawbreaker

New radiator

I have a new radiator that I got for my 77 Bronco. Never used it. Sitting in my garage collecting dust! I got an aluminum radiator from a friend so using that now. Let me know if interested.

Jawbreaker

gobeavs

Think I have a stock lower mount somewhere in the pile. I'll try and check tonight. If it's there, and you still need it, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

Bronco John

Think I have a stock lower mount somewhere in the pile. I'll try and check tonight. If it's there, and you still need it, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

If he don't take the mount i'd like to have it if possible. Didn't know mine was bad until I got in the throttle a little too much trying to impress my little boy. Lol

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Hey your in Chester? On Kent Island? I am from there and now live in Centreville. I don't have an extra radiator anymore but still have a lot of parts. Sorry for the hijack not too many broncos in our area.

gobeavs

Didn't make it to the storage unit last night but will be heading there this evening so will see if I can locate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.