• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear turn signals. No marker lights or front turn signals

phred

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
All original 75 ranger. Front park light work. Rear turn signals work. No marker lights or front turns. Ground? Could it be in the column?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
All original 75 ranger. Front park light work. Rear turn signals work. No marker lights or front turns. Ground? Could it be in the column?

Try the hazard lights and pay attention to the indicator lights in the cluster.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Try the hazard lights and pay attention to the indicator lights in the cluster.

Thanks Phil. Hazards work. Odd now the ts
work as long as long as the park lights are not on. Still no marker lights. Both indicators in the cluster flash with hazards and ts.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Thanks Phil. Hazards work. Odd now the ts
work as long as long as the park lights are not on. Still no marker lights. Both indicators in the cluster flash with hazards and ts.

Your turn signal switch is good if the cluster indicators work. Bad grounds at the front turn lights. Those grounds are shared with the front side marker lights.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Thanks Phil. I'll check them all again.