• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1970 Ford Bronco AUTOMATIC 4x4 351HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

afkimmel

I am selling my 1970 Ford Bronco. Car drives great and looks incredible. The car has been appraised at $37,000 (I have all that paperwork, if you are seriously interested). I have the title in hand. Would also consider trades of vehicles valued at $27K-30K+ (specifically BMW's or Audi's) or trade/cash deal. This post has been getting a lot of attention when priced at $30K, but I will be traveling for work starting in two weeks and so I'm looking for serious inquiries only. Please do not contact me if you are not ready to buy IMMEDIATELY. The Bronco is now priced to sell at $28K as I leave in two weeks.

Motor - 351 Balanced and Blueprinted with Edelbrock Carb (approx 7,000 miles on new engine). Car has just been serviced. No current leaks.

-Added 3-point seatbelt pair
-Added two tone horn.
-Replaced radiator 7 months ago.
-Replaced gearbox 5 months ago.
-Installed retrosound radio w/ bluetooth and USB (retails for $400) http://www.retrosound.com/product-p/1966-77-f06-hunt.htm
-Installed new driver door mechanism and lock
-Installation of new steering column

She also has:
-American Racing Wheels with 285/75/16 Bridgestone Duelers A/T Tires
-Auto Transmission and Torque Converter with B&M Shifter
-Disc Brakes with New Rotors and Calipers
-Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks and Wild Horse Springs
-Brand New Steering Column
-Receiver Hitch and Custom Made Bumpers
-Flowtech Raptor Exhaust
-Brilliant Silver Ford Mustang GT paint
-Two Front Seats Reupholstered (Back Seat is in good condition but not new)
-New Battery just installed and motor fully serviced. The removable hard top is rhino-lined and all the glass is in excellent condition. There is a roll bar that you can't see with the top on, but it's rhino-lined as well.
-All the lights, blinkers, and windshield wipers work.

Recent service included:
-Re-sealed intake manifold
-Transmission service
-New plugs in carburator

Status
Not open for further replies.