• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1973 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderman1982

I have a 1973 ford bronco that I need to sell. The front end is rebuilt, the body is solid as in rockers door posts. floor pans have been redone but not 100%right. inner fenders are starting to go has a 302 in it. auto trans, has a half top on it but is a u15. runs and drives, drives it back and forth to work a few days a week. the doors are off on it but do have the doors that are in primer. bill of sale only. want to see pictures of it can look on cl. in the Atlanta part.

OP
OP
F

fenderman1982

any one want pictures let me know or want to know about it my cell is 678-457-5651 texts only please

OP
OP
F

fenderman1982

need this gone I will take $7500 for it that's what I have in it. on craigslist in atlanta

OP
OP
F

fenderman1982

ok guys I need this gone this week closing costs are coming up soon and I have to have the money up. make a reasonable offer and its yours.

lj2015

73 bronco

i talked with him late last week, he still had it , I ended up buying one in sc. sounds like a nice guy think he is trying to close on a house7

OP
OP
F

fenderman1982

just sold it guys thanks for all the help and the ones that have looked at. hope to get another one some day. only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.