• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Custom 1969 ford bronco prerunner / rockcrawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdukw

Custom 69 classic Ford Bronco Pre Runner / Rock Crawler as seen in OFFROAD MAGAZINE. This car has to much custom stuff done to it to list. Here is a list of some custom parts and what has been done.

-West Coast Broncos front and rear prerunner fiberglass fenders
-Fiberglass hood
-Custom rollcage tied to frame at 6 points
-Frame and suspension components powdercoated
-Custom engine cage for King coil over shocks
-Custom rear shock hoops with Kings
-Custom Deaver rear springs
-3 New Beard Ultra race seats with 5 point harnesses
-351w 450hp, aluminum heads, JE pistons, Edelbrock Air gap intake, Holley carb and MSD ignition
-Complete exhaust system ceramic coated
-C6 trans with no miles full built
-Winters shifter
-Custom aluminum fuel tank
-Dana 20 transfer case with twin stick shifters
-Dana 44 front with F150 disc brakes and Detroit locker
-Currie F9 Fabricated axle with 35 spline shafts, Detroit locker and Wilwood disk brakes
-6 Brand new BFG 37x12.5x17 mud terrain KM2 mounted on Raceline Monster Bead Locks(real beadlocks not fake)
-54" LED light bar
-9000 lb Ramsey winch

All this bronco needs is to be completed (wiring, hang rear fenders,pair of front shocks, fuel pump / lines and bodywork) It would take countless hours and money to get another bronco to this point You can reach me at 9four9244five337 I may be interested in trade / trading / trades such as a class A diesel pusher motor home / RV. Yes the Bronco has a clean title and can be registered for the street.

Last edited:

akirshbom

Nice rig, was this one originally a West Coast Bronco race truck oWned by 350hertz on here at one time? Looks cool?

Fricker08

I was t sure if you were on the forum, I had actually posted your rig up in the "Broncos for sale by non members"
Good luck on the sale! It's a badass rig I wish I could afford it lol

OP
OP
rdukw

rdukw

Nice rig, was this one originally a West Coast Bronco race truck oWned by 350hertz on here at one time? Looks cool?

West coast broncos never had anything to do with this truck. I built it about 18 years ago then sold it. I ended up buying it back a couple years ago and proceeded to tear it down completely and rebuild it with some upgrades I always wanted to do last time but everything was already painted and done.

Thank you for the complements.

OP
OP
rdukw

rdukw

I was t sure if you were on the forum, I had actually posted your rig up in the "Broncos for sale by non members"
Good luck on the sale! It's a badass rig I wish I could afford it lol

Thank you for posting that and the complements.

Status
Not open for further replies.