• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL 1966 Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindalou1961

Contributor
Loc.
Springfield
I'm looking to get some ideas of how much Dad's Bronco is worth. He bought it new. It starts but manifold is cracked. I have pictures attached.

4WHLFUN

Rust

Looks like Illinois winters took their toll, too bad. One owner 66 U14 would be a great story. Check eBay for comparable prices in this condition. I'm in Bloomington, would love to come down and photo document it for my archives. Good Luck!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Welcome :) Looks like a early production 66', sometime August - November 65' probably. What a great project for a son to buy and restore if at all feasable..... hint hint :) Looks like it was originally Caribbean Turquoise from looking under the hood. The VIN badge should be on the drivers kick panel near the emergency brake if you want more info about the build.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Your going to get a wide array of quotes but the reality is its a project. It's special to some of us because it's a '66 and one owner but most that are looking for a bronco are looking to lift, cut and modify. Not that there isn't folks who want to restore they're just not as plentiful. Personally, I'd say it's worth $2000-$4000 depending if the buyer is local and how deep the rust goes.

elan

Loc.
s
Thanks okie

lindalou, the worth? Find one for sale that needs nothing (or very little), look at the ask. Then subtract the money it takes to make your vehicle look like the one for sale. Sadly, you may not be pleased with the result.

beerad

Loc.
rochester mn
LOL...um yah u be writing a check for someone to take your bronco ... same is true in most cases.... 3k u get some lookers and perhaps a buyer
Thanks okie

lindalou, the worth? Find one for sale that needs nothing (or very little), look at the ask. Then subtract the money it takes to make your vehicle look like the one for sale. Sadly, you may not be pleased with the result.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
With the crazy prices these days it could be anything from $1000 to $4000. I have seen worst trucks for $4K and have seen better trucks for $2K. Like others said start around $3K and see what happens!

OP
OP
L

lindalou1961

Contributor
Loc.
Springfield
Hi everyone and thanks for the responses here and private. So if he's been offered $3000 that would be fair? The plate says UI4FL805260 MAX092. Color B U140 then 197. He is only owner and has original title.

Status
Not open for further replies.