• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT U15 1970 wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintagebob

Loc.
Boulder
I bought this jewel from the estate of my neighbor of 23 years. He was the 2nd owner and bought her in 1973. He had the heads replaced at 99,000 miles. She currently has 87,000+ miles and still runs well. He kept up on all her maintenance and as far as I can tell she is all original. She is equipped with a 170 cid straight 6, 3 on the tree manual, dual gas tanks and 4 wheel drive with Warn hubs. I've had the opportunity to test the 4 wheel drive and it all works just as it should. She's a wagon with a bench seat, never had a back seat. The seat belts have been removed. She has good tires and all the glass is good. Everything works right down to the windshield washers. He kept her under a shed when not in use, and I have done likewise. There is a small dent on the passenger side front fender that he has put bondo on, a dent at the bottom of the passenger door and the white rear fenders have bondo on them. It appears that he has painted her with a paintbrush.%)There is some rust in the normal places like the floor boards, but not as much as I would have expected. I have posted lots of pictures in my album in the photo gallery. I have had her a couple of years and drive her to town occasionally and 75 miles across the mountain to get her inspected which has been done without any issues. I hate to let her go but I have found a vintage tractor that I want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.