• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Fiberglass tub and frame how about 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Selling for my friend but they are at my house.
I believe it's an early Kentrol fiberglass tub that is new. Never been assembled or worked on, along with a 1970 frame. No paper work or title.
Both are in great shape and there is the possibility of having the frame powder coated as well.
My freind will never have the time to build it so he told me to sell. I can get any pictures you need.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WISH it wasn't so far away...good luck with it!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
WHY ARE THESE ALWAYS ON THE WEST COAST!!!! I am sure you will have no problem selling it!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Man, I would buy this as well...good luck on the sale bud!

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
You know they make these things called trucks that can move it from west to east lol. If I had more time I'd buy it and build me another one.
Let em all know for me, I'd like to clear my yard up a bit. Thinking about relocating to warm country!!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
ha ha, once u factor in shipping for me here in Michigan I'd probably be spending the same on a bronco design tub. If you move this way steve ill buy it off ya if you bring it with you!

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I'd knock $500 off the top for you if you toss in a shirt.
Looking to head back south, maybe Prescott Az or there a bouts.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
My guess would be $500-$600. I sent a whole cars to Michigan from Washington for $1200.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Good to hear you're thinking of heading back to AZ doghowz. We retired to Tucson from Portland last March, and it sure is nice here getting to play outside without getting wet. Sunny and 70* again today.

If you will still be working on Bronco's when you get down here, I'll have a project for you, cutting down some metal doors to 3/4 high if interested.

Kevin

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
I am eyeing this but are there any other parts involved or just a frame and tub?

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Not a lot of stuff, got a stock fuel tank, a fiberglass bulkhead for a half cab, and I think I've got a set of CAGE rear shock mounts.

NoHay if I make it down be glad to help. This is my current project now. Not a bronco but it's all ford under the skin!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 51
OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Willing to separate if someone needs the frame only or just the tub. My buddy gave me the go ahead.
Tub $1800 Frame $300 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.