• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Grill Badge Shirts, V Necks, and Hoodies - Ordering Ends Nov 11th

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
The popular badges are now available as a shirt. I teamed up with boureeone who created the badge to bring you this unique and one of a kind shirt! This is a hand screen printed shirt made in the USA! No expenses will be spared on these shirts! Quality Quality Quality! I will be taking preorders till the first week of November! Just like the badges these will be a one and done deal so get yours before you have to buy it on ebay for $100+ bucks (seriously someone may try it) Im only posting it here so this is a forum members only deal, please do not share it on facebook. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Available in Black, Gray, Green, Orange, Royal Blue, Red, Purple, and Pink. If you need a tall or larger size contact us before placing your order. Update due to request V necks in gray, pink, and black along with Black hoodies are now available for pre order.

https://www.lubr4x4.com/product/50th-badge-shirt-pre-order

To order find the items located in the drop menu on the right and click to add to the cart. The pictures on the site will not change the item in the drop menu.

blackbadge.jpg

graybadge.jpg

pinbadge.jpg

badgecolors.jpg

bagevnecks.jpg

hoodybadge.jpg

Last edited:

Attac

Contributor
Got mine ordered!!
Cool shirts Ryan. Since the badges have become a valuable collectors item that I don't want to put on my grill to be lost or taken, This is a cool way to show off that cool badge. I like these a lot. Thanks to Bouree for letting the artwork get used also.
Chuck

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Damn it Ryan!!!!
You are going to break me before it's over!
At least we will match our Broncos now.

Attachments

• Orange Badge.jpg
    Orange Badge.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Pink Badge.jpg
    Pink Badge.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 83
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Damn it Ryan!!!!

sorry man, people have been hounding me for awhile and bouree gave me the green light. No expenses will be spared though....100% usa made shirts with 4 color hand screen printed process. They are going to be nice and will hold up!

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
It's all good! Looking forward to getting them. They look really good!
Maybe they will go up in value like the badges did!

Attac

Contributor
Went back on to get hoodie for the boy.
Nice
Chuck

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Damn it Ryan!!!!

just ordered mine! awesome!

not to go off subject here, but how do you guys make sure your badge doesn't get stolen off of your grille? I have one but am wondering how to keep it if I put it on....!

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton

not to go off subject here, but how do you guys make sure your badge doesn't get stolen off of your grille? I have one but am wondering how to keep it if I put it on....!

Well the Pink one has A/C so to get to the nuts you would have to take the hood latch plate out which would be difficult to do in a hurry. The orange would be easier but it still would take a little time. I really never leave it anywhere that someone would have time to take them. One good thing is very few people outside the Bronco nation have any idea the value, and most in the Bronco Nation would not take it. (most)

Last edited:

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Well the Pink one has A/C so to get to the nuts you would have to take the hood latch plate out which would be difficult to do in a hurry. The orange would be easier but it still would take a little time. I really never leave it anywhere that someone would have time to take them. One good thing is very few people outside the Bronco nation have any idea the value, and most in the Bronco Nation would not take it. (most)

good points! good people in the Bronco Nation, in fact the best!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The popular badges are now available as a shirt. I teamed up with boureeone who created the badge to bring you this unique and one of a kind shirt!

To order find the items located in the drop menu on the right and click to add to the cart. The pictures on the site will not change the item in the drop menu.

Dang it, no tank top... LOL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

You just never know these days, I would take it off when bronco is just sitting around the house if un secured...

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Just giving this a bump back to the top. This is a one time order so when its done its done! Just want to make sure everyone sees it!