• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Help Heus33 find an awesome deal - LUBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I'm cheap.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, help me find a bronco. It would be used as a cruising around vehicle that my wife and I can enjoy. Ideally, something that has been built/restored a few years ago and is ready for a new owner.

Uncut - Ive deiced I need to have a LUBER

Here's a list of what I need (below is a list of what I'd like).
- No rust
- Mechanically sound and reliable enough to drive right out of the box
- Driveable at 65mph
- Full Doors
- Good brakes
- Must fit into a 7ft garage

Here's what I'd LIKE to have (not required for a deal, but would make it sweeter):
- EFI
- AOD
- Full cage
- Nice paint (color TBD)
- All those other $$ upgrades that make us all drool

Keep an eye out for me brothers - prefer something close to Tulsa that I can check out myself but am open to a deal out of state if its worthwhile.

Last edited:

a69halfcab

Loc.
Broken Arrow
Tom, I've got an uncut '76 302 automatic project in Broken Arrow for $3,500.
Lots of pics here: my bronco pics

bronco01s.jpg

bronco03s.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's one sweet lookin ride. Don't think Tom wants a project though. :( another situation and I would Take it of your hands quick like

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
That's one sweet lookin ride. Don't think Tom wants a project though. :( another situation and I would Take it of your hands quick like

Not scared of a project but it needs to be rust free. Too bad about the red one though - local and cheap - two things I like! :p

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, Okay. Just making sure big boy. I've got the feeling one is going to come your way soon.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Thanks bud..!

Any keepers yet Tom?

Couple of interesting bites but none that have panned out yet.

Everything local seems to be cut and wheeled hard.

Trying to be patient and wait for the right one.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
NOT local to you and not "that" cheap ....but

http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/2643380157.html

Not bad - I've found a few 'survivors' but there's a lot of work that needs to be done - lift/tires/PS/PB at a minimum - most likely a full overhaul of the drivetrain and interior before I got it where I want it.

Trying to find something that has most of that already done. Hadn't really thought about an I6 thuogh - that would be kinda cool :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.