• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reproduction jack storage bags

landshark99

Bronco Guru
I was out of town for several days and just got to ship out the remaining orders yesterday, so all paid orders have now been shipped (except Bronco Junkie's order which also included a decal I am out of stock on and will make this week).

Thanks to all of you who bought these to make it possible.

Hey there, tried to PM you but your box is full. Just checking in on my bag, sent payment in november will PM my details again maybe the bag is floating around.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Bump in case anyone who may have missed this the first time around would like one.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Another bump in case anyone has missed this in the last year and a half.

Found more of these in the same box as the reprodcution 67 jack hooks I made.

PM me if interested.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Bump, I just made another batch of the jack bags.

Tell your wife or friend they make a great stocking stuffer! ;D

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
A couple of my reproduction jack bags that were just installed in a couple customers frame off restorations that are nearing completion.

77 Ranger
3e215d6b74ef0ce0e630a41d90c0a112.jpg

77 Special Decor
7891f52bb98aa6657eee991f630b8911.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
That is my reply above, for some reason, the tapatalk Pro mobile app would not let me log in a while back and I had to create the 71Broncitis user for that as well.

I have plenty of the material to make the jack bags as needed.

Hotfeet

Great. I want two of them. When i get a moment i will paypal you for them. I am also going to look at your other items.