• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 1967 Orange Ford Bronco on CL... Not Mine

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a tough call from the pictures if it is worth the $15k asking price. Are you in Las Vegas or close enough where you can see it easily? Your best bet is to see it in person. You will get a much better idea of any issues and overall value once you get to go over it yourself. Good luck!

OP
OP
M

miyagifungi

Loc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I am in Las Vegas. What is your personal opinion on what it may be worth if you don't mind sharing? I have tried to research as much as possible on past sales here and on Ebay. The price seems reasonable but like I said I am a newbie and thats why I am asking opinions. Thanks for your reply.

KyddsPly

Based on the description and the pictures, it looks good at 15 K. A lot of upgrades there. But if it's possible, I would go look at it in person. The only concern I ever have with the old bronco is rust. has the vehicle been in Nevada its entire life? Surface rust isn't a huge issue, But I would want to make sure he has no to minimal cancer if any. You can get into some major money with bodywork.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I've gone to look at several Broncos that looked/sounded awesome in ads and description, and they turned out to be far less in person. Not saying that is the case here, just saying that you have to see it for yourself and decide if it is worth your hard earned money. I would think it would be somewhere in the 10-15K range if it isn't rusted out.

OP
OP
M

miyagifungi

Loc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks for the reply. I will go take a look. He did reply and said there was no rust issues and the Bronco was an AZ car then NV. He also said he had the original front seats, hard top and decals. I used to work in Stockton at a place called Mal-Wal down by the water in the industrial area.

OP
OP
M

miyagifungi

Loc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks Kholding. I really appreciate the replies. He did say rust free but I will go look in person.. If I do pick it up I may need some advice on where to get some upgrades done. I see you are here in Vegas.

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, I'm actually in Henderson. Let me know if you have any specific questions when you go to see it. I will help out any way I can.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck....

Thanks for the reply. I will go take a look. He did reply and said there was no rust issues and the Bronco was an AZ car then NV. He also said he had the original front seats, hard top and decals. I used to work in Stockton at a place called Mal-Wal down by the water in the industrial area.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Looks halfway decent at that price. I'd be comfortable in the $12.5 to $15 range, but that's the top end for sure for me

OP
OP
M

miyagifungi

Loc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well, I pulled the trigger and this one. I did get it for less than the asking price. Also I figured it was in my backyard so no shipping charges. When I looked at it there was really no rust at all and the rust I saw was very very very minimal. The Bronco came from AZ to NV. There was some leaks which he did disclose but he also forgot to mention he hard the original hard top which is in great shape with the original rubber gaskets and original front seat that do not have a tear on them and are in great shape plus the original gauge that doesn't have a scratch on it plus some other extra items. He also had the decals as well. There was also a few extra additions that were not in the post also. I took it straight to my mechanic to have the leaks fixed and I will be picking it up tomorrow. I will post pictures soon and would like everyones honest feedback good and bad. Thanks to everyone who replied on my post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.16.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.16.20 AM.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 134