• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1989 Bronco XLT 4x4 - 5.0L Windsor 302 V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasDorrall

I am trying to sell my mom's Bronco and can't find a forum for Bronco's other than this one (which is GREAT btw!!) My mom's Bronco is gorgeous and fully restored... and sits in her driveway begging to be driven!! It's taken me 3 years to get my mom to agree to find this beauty a loving new owner who will take her out, drive her, take her camping and 4 wheeling and treat her like the amazing machine that she is! A 3-mile trip to Walmart twice a month is NOT what this Bronco needs! Any suggestions on where to list this wagon for sale would be much appreciated. And I have tons of pictures and video for any interested parties. Here's a description:

This Beautiful Machine is an outdoorsman’s dream! Purchased from the original owner in 2003, this Bronco has been lovingly and fully restored in every way and is beautiful inside and out. The Miles listed (90,989) are original miles and she runs and drives beautifully! The ONLY reason we’re selling this gorgeous classic is because it isn’t getting driven! My 68 year old mother owns this Bronco (it was her dream car!) and she drives it 3 miles twice a month to Walmart and back… This Bronco is begging to be the amazing, rock crawling, four-wheeling, camping/fishing/hunting, perfect Do-It-All vehicle that it was designed to be! This 1989 Ford Bronco features the Ford Windsor V-8 302 (5.0L) motor, 4 speed automatic transmission, 3-Door Sport Utility Wagon Body and runs like a dream! She has Power Windows (including the back tailgate window), Power Breaks, Power and Tilt Steering, Cruise Control, Heating and Air (and the AC is COLD!), and original Blue/Grey Tweed interior and carpeting still in Fantastic Shape! Everything on this gal works great! The headliner was replaced and all of the rubber throughout the vehicle was replaced. We even have the original manuals! We’re happy to send you additional pictures if needed and we do have video of the vehicle including starting the vehicle so you can hear it run. Please call or text 256-856-7478 for showing appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.