• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA CA WTB rolling frame w/ clear title

Status
Not open for further replies.

plothead

gang-

looking for a rolling frame with a clear title.
basically have everything else, just need the frame and wheels to drop it on....

thanks!
cd

OP
OP
P

plothead

gang
FYI, i'd be willing to drive a ways for the frame or deal with the shipping, and it doesn't need to be rolling...just would like it to be.
thanks,
cd

OP
OP
P

plothead

yo mark, thanks!
i looked thru craigslist in the IE area and didn't see anything...was it today?
best,
cd

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that too but it must have sold.

There is the rolling chassis in NY for a great deal in the parts section. I wonder what shipping would be?

OP
OP
P

plothead

thanks for all the leads....are you using a craigslist "crawler" search to find these?
if so, can you send me the link to the craigslist search engine; the ones i've found seem to miss a lot of stuff...
i emailed someone in NY about a busted old beast to see if the title and frame are good...we'll see :)
ty
cd

Dlish

You try Delconick?
He usually has frames and titles. Another east coaster, but the guy has a serious stash of parts and ships stuff all the time.

OP
OP
P

plothead

yo thanks!
i'm outta town but i'll try and pm him....cheers.
cd

Status
Not open for further replies.