• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA What's this one worth? 1968 Bronco

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Do yourself a favor, let this one go. It's a piece of junk, and the seller is sketchy. He has to give you the current registration if he's selling to you, how will giving you his DL create a greater opportunity for ID theft than the registration?

That, plus if you had a deal at $2k that he reneged on, why would you even do business with the clown?

tmacstickman

First off, yeah a deal is a deal. I understand that a better offer may have come along after you struck a deal with him, and of course it would be your prerogative to make a counter. But, to take it up to 6K is nothing but a game.

Secondly, not to throw insults about your prospective 1st Bronco, but it is a snowball that has a few brown spots mixed in, if you know what I mean. It needs a lot of work, and you need to be prepared for the unknown as well. If you have time and the resources, it can be a nice Bronco when finished.

So the question you have to ask yourself........How much time and $ are you willing to put out?

Frankly, I'd tell him to re-consider the original deal. If not, walk away. There is nothing to be gained by kicking up dirt if he is attempting to strong arm you.

Do not send money! Payment on receipt of the Bronco, AND clear title.

And make sure the VIN matches

Good luck!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
what mean gene said ^^^^^ Lots out there, just got to find the right one

Miker

Bronco Guru
Are you doing the work your self? 12 to 16k depending on how nice you want it. If some one else is doing all the work. You could easy drop 20 to 30k depending on who's doing the work.

Truer words could not be spoken....

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
bronco

If no one is moving on this bronco, please tell me where it is so I can look at it. I have customers lined up for broncos. Mark in San Diego. Beach City Broncos 619 997-9954

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Good for you on the NO buy. The seller is a dick for backing out and then trying to wring more cash outta you. Bad mojo.
Keep looking, I picked up mine for 5k and after investing another 10k and 2 years on my time doing all the work myself you can end up with a good Bronco. Mine was pretty rust free, just had to replace floors but it does snowball. Take you time find what your comfortable with and feel free to check in here. No one here will steer you wrong. We've all " been there done that". Good luck.

OP
OP
C

californialove

Good for you on the NO buy. The seller is a dick for backing out and then trying to wring more cash outta you. Bad mojo.
Keep looking, I picked up mine for 5k and after investing another 10k and 2 years on my time doing all the work myself you can end up with a good Bronco. Mine was pretty rust free, just had to replace floors but it does snowball. Take you time find what your comfortable with and feel free to check in here. No one here will steer you wrong. We've all " been there done that". Good luck.

man thanks so much for the advice! I am still looking

75Denver

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 2.13.41 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 2.13.41 PM.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 86