• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT Looking for 73-77 EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

financeguy

Wife wants a Bronco so I'm parting ways with 2013 Camaro. Happy wife happy life right? We've been stalking EB's for years now, but by no means experts. New to this forum and have learned a lot. Thanks! Certainly not mechanically inclined enough to do a restore myself(wish I was). Needs to be ready to go. I'm fine with learning to work on rig and tinker. Had a Jeep years ago and can manage a few things on my own.

We'd prefer '76 or '77. Here's what's ideal:

Auto -She's short and may have issue with clutch
Hard Top
Back Seat
AC

Budget is 30-40k and would like to find one west of TX, but willing to be flexible for the right one. I'm more than happy to hear advice on what I should be looking for or expect in that price range as well.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.