• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NH Prime-a-que

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Its that time of year to have a day to hang around, chat, eat and drink. while Art (Slednut1) is busy doing that, maybe the rest of us can shoot some primer etc on my rig!!! Removable panels are ready to clean and paint save the hood which should be ready soon, and the body will be ready right after i get back from a bidness trip to China late June. Im thinking July 22nd. which is a Saturday. i will firm that date up once i know more about some work commitments that are pending

despite many distractions and side issues, this looks like the year to finish this project and finally crank it up! For those who have been to my place for x-a-ques, you know the deal, for those yet to make it, feel free to join in

im hoping to schedule a build-a-que for september-ish timeframe as well to bolt stuff on. by then everything should be ready to bolt on to the freshly painted body, god willin and the crick dont rise anyway.

Hope to see you all there

Hank

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
YOU know I will be there....late but will be there! ;D

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Once again I wish this was closer to me. Post up some pics when it happens so I can see the fun I get to miss! Good luck on your project cant wait to see it done!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I will have a better idea in a few weeks what my summer is going to look like.

Will you be returning to La Florida soon?

May want to check on your home away from home.
It has rained pretty darn hard every dang day for nearly three weeks.
We need the rain. But damn.....

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Sorry I'll be busy all summer screwing off........;D

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Mark your calendar, Matt. Hank's got some real good home brew hiding in that modified freezer/keg cooler of his:cool:

gray gables

Mark your calendar, Matt. Hank's got some real good home brew hiding in that modified freezer/keg cooler of his:cool:

if the schedule works out I'm there. Doing a car show july 15th in bedford nh. Benefits the VA in manchester. Looks like it's going to be a great turnout.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Will you be returning to La Florida soon?

May want to check on your home away from home.
It has rained pretty darn hard every dang day for nearly three weeks.
We need the rain. But damn.....

My next door neighbor in Florida is my brother in law so it gets checked daily! I do have plans to return for a week in August but I am referring to work schedule. I appear to be on the road much more than anyone anticipated. Waiting to see the longer term resolution and how I fit into it.

Hank, I have been enjoying wheat brews lately. ;)

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
so the work day is still on, with July 22nd being the date. Some items on the list:

install transfer case input stub shaft/zf5 adapter
install engine and tranny (removed now to repaint)
internal coat tgate, windshield, rockers
prime windshield, tailgate, dash, smalls
scuff / paint front hubs
make up quick body hangers
weld in rear seat belt mounts

there are some other items that we could do, or just move on to jack jawing, barbecue and beers. im figuring a start time around 10

just need to know an approx headcount to plan food and "etc"

Hank

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
How about you streaming this live so us west coast guys see how the east coast side parties.

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i cant live stream anything. conditions of my parole.....

kidding of course

pics will be posted for sure. Thats Taskers action item

Hank

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
x2 on the live streaming. As long as you don't go out of the ankle bracelets range you should be fine!
Have a good one!

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
if i get myself motivated this weekend and get the engine and tranny repainted and back into the chassis, there is a good chance we could shoot primer on the body as well!!!

Hank

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Duct tape a stick to their foreheads and hang a beer on it. That will keep the guys moving.