• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

show sign

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
saw a sign i liked at a local show, and looking to have something similar made for my two vehicles...wondering if i can be directed to any members here who might be able to make me something similar?

Attachments

• IMG_5321.jpg
    IMG_5321.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 242

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Drew might be able to help in some way.

He's been using this handle lately

71Broncitis

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
saw a sign i liked at a local show, and looking to have something similar made for my two vehicles...wondering if i can be directed to any members here who might be able to make me something similar?

I like that!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. I bet w/the experience and knowledge on here someone can.. :)

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Here are some ideas to work with maybe. You can design your own in just about any software these days and have it printed and mounted on foam core at your local copy center, including Office Depot type store. Large posters that are heavy on pictures and less on the specs seem to get more attention. I tried both and then one I put together of pictures taken since 1976 always gets more attention. The wife just posted scenes and pictures of hers (the Action Bronco) in various movies, catalogs, and book covers. The movie connection draws the women like crazy. People like to think they are looking at something unusual, so just try to be creative.

The other option is hand-out cards like the ones below. 4x6 cards with pictures front and spec on the back are really popular. Can be printed at any copy center. Simple sales-pitch type text seems to make them happy..

Attachments

• 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 73_2.jpg
    73_2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Bronco_card_71 copy.jpg
    Bronco_card_71 copy.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Bronco_card_76 copy.jpg
    Bronco_card_76 copy.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 45

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Here are some ideas to work with maybe. You can design your own in just about any software these days and have it printed and mounted on foam core at your local copy center, including Office Depot type store. Large posters that are heavy on pictures and less on the specs seem to get more attention. I tried both and then one I put together of pictures taken since 1976 always gets more attention. The wife just posted scenes and pictures of hers (the Action Bronco) in various movies, catalogs, and book covers. The movie connection draws the women like crazy. People like to think they are looking at something unusual, so just try to be creative.

The other option is hand-out cards like the ones below. 4x6 cards with pictures front and spec on the back are really popular. Can be printed at any copy center. Simple sales-pitch type text seems to make them happy..

That pretty cool

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Contact ksm on here. I'm sure she can fix you up with a hand painted sign.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Contact ksm on here. I'm sure she can fix you up with a hand painted sign.

Thanks hal cab! We have a design roughed out and as soon as I get some supplies I'm going to get started. I think y'all are going to like them :)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Thanks hal cab! We have a design roughed out and as soon as I get some supplies I'm going to get started. I think y'all are going to like them :)

No problem. You got that Bronco art covered in my book.

My twin grandsons left colors on table n some paper.;D

Attachments

• 0715171704.jpg
    0715171704.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 19