• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH NOS Ford Passenger Fender, Wheel Tub, Fender Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
So this is probably a newbie mistake in letting these go so early in my bronco timeline, but I stumbled across what I think are some NOS Ford parts as part of a "hoarder" lot that I picked up. These came from the Pittsburgh area in an abandoned house. I needed some of the parts from the lot and I've already replaced these parts on mine w/ reproduction.

I'm tempted just to sit on them for my (eventual) next project, but I'm testing the waters to see if there are some parts I could use for my current build..and help out an even more zealous collector that appreciates the NOS stuff for what it is worth, and to use on a higher-end build than mine.

So here is what I have:

NOS passenger fender, Part #D0BZ-16005-A. It is in static black primer, still has the original Ford sticker on it from 2/21/1974. I'm told it was stored upside down and has some surface rust on the outer and inner lip where it mates to the hood. No rust through, can probably be cleaned up pretty nicely.

NOS passenger wheel tub, Parts #C6TZ-9602048-A & C6TZ-96022016-A. It seems the NOS wheel tubs came in two parts? I laid them together w/ how i think they should go.

NOS passenger fender wall. Part #C6TZ-16054-A. Unfortunately, I already replaced mine, as I suspect almost all of us have..as it seems to rust through where it is sandwiched to the kick panel.

I'll let the experts chime in on the validity of the NOS "label" here :). The other parts came in Ford boxes and all of the labels on these are direct from Ford. The seller claimed the PO had these stashed away in a room w/ some older non-bronco parts 44+ years ago.. He suspects he may have had a passenger front clip accident, ordered the parts and never installed them.

I believe NOS stuff is like old-growth lumber.. once it's gone, it's gone :)

I'm not ready to sell the parts outright, would rather broker a win-win sort of deal for some items I need to complete my current build. I'm in central OH, so i'm hoping for a semi-local trade partner, as shipping of these items may hinder a deal.

Here's my wishlist of stuff I could use yet:

- Later style grill in good shape
- Pair of nice shape doors that don't require patching or skins (although I have skins and a pneumatic tool for my current door)
- Nice condition Hard Top (that doesn't require much metal work)
- 33" wheels/tires. I have a decent set of pitted aluminum and BFG AT's now

Attachments

• fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 169
  • fender sticker.jpg
    fender sticker.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 153
  • fender front.jpg
    fender front.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 139
  • fender rear.jpg
    fender rear.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 143
  • fender emblem holes.jpg
    fender emblem holes.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 143
  • fender bottom.jpg
    fender bottom.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 126
  • inner fender wall inside.jpg
    inner fender wall inside.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 139
  • apron sticker.jpg
    apron sticker.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 116
  • wheel tub.jpg
    wheel tub.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 128
  • tub sticker.jpg
    tub sticker.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 117
  • tub wall sticker.jpg
    tub wall sticker.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 105
  • nos fender lip.jpg
    nos fender lip.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Red Creek

Parts

I will take whatever you are willing to sell outright. I'm trying to finish my 74' and these parts would work great. I can trade you cash for parts if that qualifies as a trade!
Thanks,
Mark

Bogar

Jeff - Please get in contact with me before you do something crazy! ha

OP
OP
1buckeyefan1

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
brushed off a little of the surface rust on the fender and added some new pics.

Still looking for:
- clean set of later doors that don't need skins or repairs
- clean grill
- clean top
- aftermarket 33" tires/wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.