• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trail Cover

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thought American Bronco made some, but don't see none on his site.

The ones like that on ebay are made pretty well.

Lawndart

Loc.
As the above thread mentions, I have one.
Just took the top off last week.
Have not used it yet.
Stand by,

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Just a quick question here that may seem obvious.... Why not just get a full cover? What is the benefit of the "trail" cover?

ransil

Bronco Guru
Just a quick question here that may seem obvious.... Why not just get a full cover? What is the benefit of the "trail" cover?

easy on easy off
can tow with it, I have one of the first ones made and have 20K towing miles on it .

Major Tom

Contributor
I have the slant back version, and we used it to cover the truck every night when we did the route 66 trip last year. as Ransil stated easy on and off. stores in a small package.

Attachments

• 66 2.jpg
    66 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 114

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
I sent Wade a message today. He was making the covers in the top ebay add the brown bronco in the pictures is actually mine He moved from St. Louis to Arizona, plus he travels a lot, so I'll give him a day or two too respond.
Steve

edones06

I sent Wade a message today. He was making the covers in the top ebay add the brown bronco in the pictures is actually mine He moved from St. Louis to Arizona, plus he travels a lot, so I'll give him a day or two too respond.
Steve

If he wants to make some slant back ones id be interested in one

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I make the Bronco covers I have not ventured into slant back but I will if I can get one to work out the dimensions. I make full cage or hardtop covers. I sell quite a few of them they can be used for both trail covers and travel covers if they are cinched down correctly. Of course if you leave a loose corner and it flaps in the wind for 4-6 hours it's going to fray by the constant beating. They are also weather resistant but no weather proof. You can leave it covered and it will hold off the rain but don't expect to leave it out in the snow or heavy rainfall for extended time. I left one on a personal Bronco throughout the Missouri weather and it kept it dry for 3-4 months but it did stain the coloration.

Lawndart

Loc.
Hey ghost66, I purchased one of your covers this winter.
I would purchase another if it was slant back.
My use is just for camping or getting caught in the rain while my top is off in the summer/autumn months.
Cheers

ransil

Bronco Guru
I make the Bronco covers I have not ventured into slant back but I will if I can get one to work out the dimensions. I make full cage or hardtop covers. I sell quite a few of them they can be used for both trail covers and travel covers if they are cinched down correctly. Of course if you leave a loose corner and it flaps in the wind for 4-6 hours it's going to fray by the constant beating. They are also weather resistant but no weather proof. You can leave it covered and it will hold off the rain but don't expect to leave it out in the snow or heavy rainfall for extended time. I left one on a personal Bronco throughout the Missouri weather and it kept it dry for 3-4 months but it did stain the coloration.

website link in your signature is bad