• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Looking for 66/77 bronco that can be used for DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

American180

Loc.
Mount Washington, Ky
I'm looking for an early bronco that I can use as a daily driver. My main needs are V-8, full sized hard top, and Dana 44. I'm capable of repairing everything on a Bronco but my garage space is very limited right now so I prefer to buy one with good body and paint.

That being said, I'm open to all Broncos. If it's a fair price for what I'm getting then I'll just have to do the body work myself.

I live in Louisville, KY. The closer the better but I'm willing to travel for the right Bronco.

Thank you, Terry.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I just posted a '75 that might fit the bill. I also have a '73 that is similar for similar money. Best thing, I'm in Nashville. you can drive down and check them out in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.