• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Blue '69 (Not Mine)

DowntheShore

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-ford-bronco/6458278158.html

I drove this one about a month ago while looking for my first EB. At the time the seller wasn't sure he was going to sell. He pulled the listing but then contacted me last week. In the meantime I purchased a '73.

I am no expert, but this truck is excellent mechanically. Runs & drives great.
No power brakes. Body needs some TLC. Interior is solid, although not my style.

If anyone is interested and needs anything from me don't hesitate to ask.

mrpaul

thank thats mine and its back up for sale

post.craigslist.org/manage/6462780582

1969 Ford Bronco with the following:
4 Wheel Drive
302 Engine "rebuilt"
Edelbrock Cam with matching Intake Manifold
Holly 4 Barrel Carburetor with manual choke
MSD Ignition
Power Steering
3 Speed Manual Transmission
Straight Shift Transfer Case, not the J pattern case
Headers with Dual Exhaust
Dual Fuel Tanks, front tank not installed but comes with the truck
Electric Windshield Wipers
Pro Comp Tires 35x12.50-15
3 1/2 Inch James Duff Suspension Lift with Polyurethane C-Bushings
New Brakes
New radiator
New master cylinder
New clutch
New drive shaft
New flywheel
New bearings

Good daily driver, everything works with the exception of the fuel gauge. Starts right up and runs perfect. Does not smoke or burn oil. Engine was rebuilt about 10,000 miles ago with all new bearings, seals, gaskets, rings, valve gob, and high pressure oil pump. Truck was garaged for a few years but was driven a few miles a month for maintenance. Has some rust shown in the pictures (rockers, some parts of the front floor boards, not the bed). Door posts and door hinges are good. Windshield frame, hood, roof, front fenders are all solid with no rust. Rear fenders are also solid with the exception of the fronts where they meet the rockers. This is a very solid truck

https://www.youtube.com/embed/h-CiKWF-lsg?rel=0

ECEB

I think you need to add the public link from Craigslist...

jerseyguy

Interested in Bronco

Hell Mr paul I am in south jersey near Rowan university. I would like to be able to come and look at your bronco sometime let me know.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
The ad is pulled down so either he sold it or decided not to sell it. Being in New Jersey it definitely had its rust issues.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome to the site Paul and good luck...

thank thats mine and its back up for sale

post.craigslist.org/manage/6462780582

1969 Ford Bronco with the following:
4 Wheel Drive
302 Engine "rebuilt"
Edelbrock Cam with matching Intake Manifold
Holly 4 Barrel Carburetor with manual choke
MSD Ignition
Power Steering
3 Speed Manual Transmission
Straight Shift Transfer Case, not the J pattern case
Headers with Dual Exhaust
Dual Fuel Tanks, front tank not installed but comes with the truck
Electric Windshield Wipers
Pro Comp Tires 35x12.50-15
3 1/2 Inch James Duff Suspension Lift with Polyurethane C-Bushings
New Brakes
New radiator
New master cylinder
New clutch
New drive shaft
New flywheel
New bearings

Good daily driver, everything works with the exception of the fuel gauge. Starts right up and runs perfect. Does not smoke or burn oil. Engine was rebuilt about 10,000 miles ago with all new bearings, seals, gaskets, rings, valve gob, and high pressure oil pump. Truck was garaged for a few years but was driven a few miles a month for maintenance. Has some rust shown in the pictures (rockers, some parts of the front floor boards, not the bed). Door posts and door hinges are good. Windshield frame, hood, roof, front fenders are all solid with no rust. Rear fenders are also solid with the exception of the fronts where they meet the rockers. This is a very solid truck

https://www.youtube.com/embed/h-CiKWF-lsg?rel=0

jerseyguy

Everything in the northeast does in the pics I saw it didn't look like the norm ( bronco swaying in the wind from all the rust " she's an easy fixer upper these are rare etc. etc. 30,000 please. ) and the rest of the rig looked nice. In the end buying a bronco is all about the body.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
"all about the body" yep and that was my point, fix the rust on this one then paint it and fix what ever else you need to and easily over 30+ into it.

jerseyguy

Thats why its only worth 12 or 13, get it right and it would be 20, 3 speed no power or disc brakes carbureted, and the front tank is not installed.