• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Currently 1 point off the lead. This new thread seems to be working better.

63-62, 3rd is 26.

The latest quote from Zuki-world:
"well here ya go, you hung us in third and left us. your own your own now. they have over a 50 vote lead. if your not gonna vote I'm not gonna waist my time asking."

FYI, we've been averaging ~25 votes a day over the last year. That figure has more than doubled since this new thread started. Way to go Dave! ;)

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
#1, yeah! ;D

By the way, for the Zukis reading this, I only accused you of cheating after reading your own thread. If you say your not cheating, then I apologize for wrongly accusing you.

I vote once from work, and once from home, and sometimes I forget one or the other. I don't consider that cheating, cause many people have the ability to do the same.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Glad it's working out brother! ;)

Tied for 1st

80 - 80

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Down by 10, this is gonna get interesting

110-100

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
The #1 spot is averaging 58 votes per day.
We are averaging 53 votes per day.

So they will probably continue to slowly pull away from us unless we get just a handful of additional daily voters.

It won't take much to be #1 again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.