• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Holley Terminator EFI with Aeromotive Phantom 340 Fuel System Installation

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
TBH not quite sure about fuel mileage, never calculated that. I did this swap for reliability and efficiency.

MPG calculation would be to determine efficiency...

Did you get the startup thing figured out before going on the trail?

OP
OP
SSDDBRONCO

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
MPG calculation would be to determine efficiency...

Did you get the startup thing figured out before going on the trail?

My idea of efficiency is no sputtering and hiccups when I'm on the gas ;D

Not yet...i know i mentioned before i have to dig deep into the software tuning but the cold start issue doesnt bother me as much to really have to fix the issue.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll throw in my update, sent the holley back after I found indeed, Holley desires you to use a single plane intake. I'm just not there yet to swap intakes so I'm staying dual plane carb for now.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll throw in my update, sent the holley back after I found indeed, Holley desires you to use a single plane intake. I'm just not there yet to swap intakes so I'm staying dual plane carb for now.

I've been running the Terminator on a dual plane intake since November 2013. Add a 1 inch open spacer and it solves the dual vs single plane issue.