• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sowega 2017 has been canceled do to flooding and tornado

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Sorry to hear that bbow...We have been getting some crappy weather...had to come to work today during tornadoes touching down around the area...crazy stuff going on...Sure hope the trip is still on but I would understand it not...

Yeah Tyler when summer comes around and I take the top off I still want to figure out that "gutter" system

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Gonna miss seeing everyone this year. Not gonna be able to make it as Bens navigator. Still recovering from surgery. Don't wanna tear anything lose. Looking forward to pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Bbow, Sorry to hear about the tree on the house. I had a tree on my office when I got here this morning too.

Hey Phred, I hate you aren't going to make it but healing is way more important than trail riding. I hope you get back to 100% soon.

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Hey just wondering....is the trip still on??? I know Albany got hit pretty hard with tornadoes...

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was wondering the same thing, I hope everything is getting back to normal up there.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ford man said he was going to try to get to the river trails at some point this weekend and check them out. This is right where the storm went through, so they may be blocked with debris.....Brian will update..

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I'm out. Busted up the bronco at the rally race over the weekend. Flopped it on its side. Busted a bunch of fiberglass and twisted my knee pretty bad. Cant walk worth a poo, unless I have to poo. canceled my hotel today.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I'm out. Busted up the bronco at the rally race over the weekend. Flopped it on its side. Busted a bunch of fiberglass and twisted my knee pretty bad. Cant walk worth a poo, unless I have to poo. canceled my hotel today.

Pics or it didn't happen. Sorry to hear about the wreak. Glad you are not hurt any worse. Now get out there and get that thing fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Had the go pro hooked up. never pressed the button.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awwww! come on Bax!! We'll bring some Gorilla glue and ducktape and help you fix it back!!! I can bring you a knee brace too!!

Sorry about the crash!!...What do they say...."If you play with fire, you could get burnt".. You could put you a 170 in there instead of what you have and it would be much safer!!

I'm sorry..... I had better not say anything about getting hurt.....Just don't walk on the ice going down hill!!!!!

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, I got the rear end fixed and installed. Still got to finish breaking it in before the ride.

Also, got the bolt bin installed and organized while waiting on parts for the bronco.;D

Attachments

• rearend1.jpg
    rearend1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 28
  • rearend.jpg
    rearend.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 35
  • boltbin.jpg
    boltbin.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Sorry guys and gals the SOWGA ride has been canceled for Feb the 4th do to recent tornados and flooding in the Albany areas. There are trees down on trails and the river is to high at this time for the trail ride. It would be like last year we would not be able to make it all the way. I am open to try it again in a mouth or so if there is enough interest. Again I am sorry but have no control over the weather thanks Brian

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hate to hear that, but understand. I have had a chain saw team there all week. I am sad I will not get to visit with everyone.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Again I am sorry but have no control over the weather thanks Brian

Hey big guy, like you say, can't control the weather!!! I was not going to make it this year on the 4th. If y'all do it later, I may can make it.

Good luck and prayers for all those folks that got caught up in that storm!!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was afraid it was going to be bad by the river. :p

I'm up for a later date, just let me know what works for everyone else.

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Yeah...Im in whenever...... Might be a little warmer in a month anyhow...You know us Florida boys cant stand it when it gets below 70

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Brian, sorry to its cancelled, and thank you for taking the time to go check it. We are game for another ride if it works. Heck, maybe it all works out better for the people that could not make this one.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I have a better chance to make it in 4-6 weeks too so maybe better off for a bunch of us to push it out.