• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Other Nicest on the planet...only $229K

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saw that when it was being built and a lot of $$$ was thrown at it for sure!! can't remember for sure but thinking it was built for a local pro athlete of some sort. It always makes me laugh a little when I see overbuilt Bronco's that will never even see the dirt or rocks can't count how many beadlocks I've seen that don't even have a scratch on them.

House

Minutia Militia
Some fantastic fab work on that thing...

Chris you should buy it, change the headlights and wheel/tire package on it,
and sell it for more! Those are hideous.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It was built at All Ways Hot Rods here in Phoenix (not far from Driven 4x4 Parts!). It was built for a LA Dodgers player (Nick knows his name, I can't ever remember it). Been for sale for quite awhile now.

Not everyone's cup of tea, aesthetically speaking, of course, but the craftsmanship and fabrication quality is top notch.

Todd Z.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Not knocking the skillz of the builder but almost looks cartoonish looking at the front .

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Pops68, it's twinsticked, with a rare invisible stick, included in the price. I had to check, it does show a transfer case in one of the under body shots but how does one shift a $230k Bronco?

70 EB

One article I read about it said the t-case shifter was hidden under dash.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yes, as I recall, the shifters are up underneath the dash somewhere.

Todd Z.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Well, guys, thanks for the transfer case shifter info......I know I am old and wear glasses, but they are only about 6 months old now.

Pops

Juiceman

Over the top build. Reminds me of some of the Hotwheels that I got at Walmart....just change the decimal places around a bit..

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Definitely looks like a Hotwheels. I would be embarrassed if I was seen in that one..... maybe it's just me.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Not just you. I think it's ugly as sin. As with most of these six figure builds, someone with more money than they know what to do with thinks more is better.

As tends to be the case with posts on builds like these, the fab work is amazing, but the whole package is an eyesore.

ECEB

I wish they would finish these with grille and tailgate letters a different color. It seems like a small incomplete thing for such a huge project...

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
How do you wheel something like that with so much effort to make it look nice and clean? And if you say you don't wheel it, then why go through all of the effort to 4-link it with built axles?

bsquared

Contributor
I had to check, it does show a transfer case in one of the under body shots but how does one shift a $230k Bronco?

Vewy Cawfully, fo sho!!! Yep, nice build but you gotta ask "why"?! Wonder how much he'd take for the axles?! ;-)