• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco-kid

Loc.
roanoke
$15000.00 obo 1975 Clear titled Bronco has 3 and half inch new wild horse lift kit (never used), Rear disc conversion brakes, James duff extended radius arms,Adjustable track bar, new fire wall cowl, new rear floor, rear wheel well, inner fenders and all new floor pan, new core support, new rear quarters and new doors with polished stainless steel quick remove door hinges, new front fenders, new grill, new door posts, inner/outer rockers, new fiberglass half cab top and fiberglass highlander hood with new shocks. Has new rebuilt 5.0 roller motor with roller cam and roller rockers board 0.030 balanced and blueprinted. Ported and Polished heads with a 3 angle valve job. Mild Cam, Mid 90 explorer serpentine belt system, shortie ceramic coated headers, 5 speed FZ Transmission, 205 transfer case, new injectors 17 lbs, brand new pump in tank fuel cell, rebuilt power steering box , and an extra frame. The motor has never been started and all new parts not used. Other multiple parts not listed. Also I will be posting pics later this weekend. If you PM your number I can text any other pics you may want to see. Also follow link in thread I have about 14 out there.
showgallery.php

Last edited:
OP
OP
bronco-kid

bronco-kid

Loc.
roanoke
What it needs:
engine harness
wiring harness for body
alternator
plumbing for brakes
plumbing for fuel system which I have just not on
radiator

This is a project I have been working on for many years due to a death in my family I no longer have the ability to continue working on the project. Not enough time really hate selling but between work and running farm have little choice. Well over 15 in parts just recouping some of my costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.