• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Garage Clean Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogar

I purchased my 1974 a little over 3 years ago and I'm just getting around to going through boxes of parts that the previous owner threw in with the deal. My current plans for her do not include any of these parts:

1.) Not sure what these are??
2.) 17x9 US Mags wheel. I purchased this and changed my mind. Never mounted. $150
3.) Shock hoops. $40

Let me know if you have any questions or need better pics. All of the parts, except for the US Mag, are from previous owner, but i will do my best to describe. Thanks for looking.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Will take the lock box....will pm ya

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thinking picture #1 are some old school front coil spring rockers they bolt to the radius arms and the coil cups bolt to them. #2 Thinking a guy on one of the lists used to make these spacers out of the same plastic they use for bathromm stall walls, so the #2 is kind of fitting :) HTH Steve

OP
OP
Bogar

Bogar

Thinking picture #1 are some old school front coil spring rockers they bolt to the radius arms and the coil cups bolt to them. #2 Thinking a guy on one of the lists used to make these spacers out of the same plastic they use for bathromm stall walls, so the #2 is kind of fitting :) HTH Steve

Lol. Thanks for the insight

Bronco John

How much for drop pitman arm shipped to 24951

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.